Kainy.Legacy - Update (November 23rd 2018)
- Renamed: Kainy to Kainy.Legacy
- Removed: License verification (Server side).
- Removed: "Payment by PayPal" button on the website.
- Replaced: Paid version to Free version on Android.
Now, the application becomes a Freeware (100% free version).
I'm still working on a new version of Kainy but I moved to San Francisco about 10 month ago for a job so I have less time to work on this project.
Also, I work on others projects (smaller). I will not drop this project but I have a couple of options for the release that I will evaluate in December.
Kainy 1.75 - Update (December 10th 2015)
[All Platforms (Server Side)]
- Improvement: Better compatibility for Windows 8/10.
- Improvement: Some optimization (Kainy 2.0 -> Kainy 1.75).
- Info: Version 1.75 is compatible with 1.73, 1.74.
[Info on the next Major Update 2.0]
Since mid-January, I've started again this project with a new
architecture/design and a new kind of development. I target
the next level of streaming with this version and a lot of
improvements (UI/Compression/Sounds/...). I added and
I'll add suggestions from users and some ideas in mind.
I would like to release on Android, IOS, Windows, Linux, OSX
and more for the 2.0. I cannot release this version right now
with this state but as soon some features/platforms specific
will be available, I'll release.
It will be compatible with Kainy 1.0-1.75?
No, It's a new architecture. I'll keep legacy versions on the
I have suggestions/ideas?
Send me an email (support@k...).
I always read your suggestions, feedbacks and comments.